VIADRIVE is a specialist surfacing material designed to provide enhanced performance compared with more conventional asphalt materials. The combination of hard bitumen grade, a high proportion of course aggregate, and the inclusion of a stabilising additive, provides a hard wearing surface which resists the scuffing effect of powered steering. As a result it is ideal for household driveways and parking areas.
- Excellent durability
- Deformation resistant
- Scuff resistant
- Based on German SMA technology
- Contains hard 40/60 bitumen
- 6mm maximum aggregate size.
- Requires a suitable binder layer below
- Installed between 20mm and 40mm
- Typical spread weight 12 – 15m2/T
- Ideally paver installed
- Aftercare advice provided